[Note: the answers below are that of Vic Goodard, Principle of Passmores Academy - the school which Educating Essex (a channel 4 documentary) was centred around]
[These questions were taken from Zoella and Joe Sugg's yearly Christmas YouTube videos, namely: http://youtu.be/1j9ro77HxWg
I like to think that my blog gives a rounded view were possible, in that I publish posts from a variety of people and on a variety of topics that I might not have experienced or have the ability to write about. And so, every day until Christmas, there will be a new post of a different person's answers to the same questions. I hope it helps to get you all into the Christmas spirit!]
1. When do you start getting excited for Christmas Day?
When we put the school Christmas tree up. Normally around December 1st
2. Do you still have an advent calendar? If yes, which do you have and if no, when did you stop having them?
I have a refillable wooden reindeer. This year it's full of Kinder Bonbos
3. What are favourite Christmas movies?
It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street and White Christmas. How old and boring am I?!
4. Do you have any funny Christmas stories/memories?
Huge numbers. One that always sticks with me s that of my brother Malcolm (8 years older than me) used to poke me on Christmas night/morning to wake me up and then pretend to be asleep; knowing that once I was awake I'd be too excited to go back to sleep and would wake everyone up and he could then blame me.
5. What's your typical Christmas Day?
Presents, cooking, visitors arrive, keep cooking, more presents, eat, eat, eat, after lunch walk, play a game together and sleep on the sofa watching whatever is on!
6. What do you eat for you Christmas dinner? And what is your favourite part of it?
A bit of everything. It's like the biggest Toby Carvery in the world! Favourite part is of course the crackling from the roast pork.
7. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Literally 100's! From where we buy the tree to who makes the pickled onions.
8. What are your favourite Christmas songs?
Fairytale of New York and the original Band Aid, despite the dodgy lyrics!
9. What has been your best Christmas present?
Original Atari as a kid
10. Do you prefer a real or fake Christmas tree?
11. This year, do you think you'd be on the naughty or nice list?
12. What are your favourite treats at Christmas?
13. Do you prefer giving or receiving presents?
14. Where would be your dream place to spend Christmas?
Probably skiing somewhere posh but with all the family there
15. Are you good at wrapping presents?
16. What time do you usually get up on Christmas morning? Is this different from when you were little?
Between 5 and 6 now, but it used to be between 3 and 4 after Malcolm poked me!
17. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? And how did you find out?
Quite old, start of secondary school. Just worked it out I guess...
18. What is your dream Christmas present?
To have my Dad and Brother back for one more. In fact, for loads more!