It’s a special time of year and so, to celebrate it, I wanted to do something special on I’m NOT Disordered for Christmas. I have decided to bring back the Christmassy Q&A I put together last year with the questions being from a YouTube video and have posed them to many different people from all of the country and doing all sorts of jobs, in all sorts of roles, living all kinds of lives!
So let’s kick off Day Five of 12 Days of Christmas with I'm NOT Disordered with the answers of Vicky McNally, Corporate Governance Director from private healthcare organisation Cygnet Healthcare
1. When do you start getting excited for Christmas Day?
After my birthday in early November then I really start to get excited about Christmas.
2. Do you still have an advent calendar? If yes, which do you have and if no, when did you stop having them?
I normally have a Cadbury’s advent calendar- this year I’ve been very spoilt and have a Clarins one- which has lots of different beauty products each day.
3. What are favourite Christmas movies?
I have so many!!! If I had to choose my all-time favourites would be – Elf, Love Actually (I always watch this whilst wrapping Christmas presents) & Santa Claus.
4. Do you have any funny Christmas stories/memories?
Not one that stands out…
5. What's your typical Christmas Day?
We normally stay at home with the family on Christmas Day with lots of Christmas music & too much food!
6. What do you eat for you Christmas dinner? And what is your favourite part of it?
We have the traditional turkey Christmas dinner, my favourite part, mmmh, all of it, even the brussel sprouts!!
7. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
No Christmas Movies before the 1st December, we always go to a family church service on Christmas Eve followed by a Chinese meal.
9. What has been your favourite Christmas present?
A lovely necklace from my husband and sons.
10. Do you prefer a real or fake Christmas tree?
Fake- real ones make me sneeze!!!
11. This year, do you think you'd be on the naughty or nice list?
Hopefully the nice list ☺
12. Do you prefer giving or receiving presents?
13. Where would be your dream place to spend Christmas?
Home with my family
14. Are you good at wrapping presents?
I have had a lot of practice – I’m fairly good.
15. What time do you usually get up on Christmas morning? Is this different from when you were little?
I still get up early as my sons are keen to start the day!
16. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? And how did you find out?
Nooooooo way! What … you mean he’s not real?
17. What is your dream Christmas present?
Having the family together healthy and happy.
18. Have you asked for anything this year? If yes, what?
19. If you could spend Christmas with anyone - living or dead, celebrity or someone you know - who would it be?